MaintenanceHVAC Maintenance Company
Why Hire Fusion
Providing exceptional HVAC services for 25+ years.
We address any HVAC concerns you have.
We offer free estimates on new installations.
Extensive Experience in Chesapeake & Virginia Beach
One of the most importance services you can perform on your heating and air conditioning units is maintenance. At Fusion Heating, Air Conditioning & Insulation, we provide maintenance services in order to help you keep your system running at optimal levels, as well as provide smaller repairs if necessary. We perform every job with the utmost respect for our customers’ space so you can be sure the job will be done right.
If you are anywhere in the Virginia Beach area, including Tidewater, Norfolk, Suffolk, Portsmouth, and Chesapeake, we can provide the high-quality service you need to make sure your system is working properly. By becoming a member of our Energy Savings Plan, you can keep up to date on manufacturer warranties, as well as extend your system’s life expectancy, energy efficiency, and comfort.
Professional Tune-Ups Include:
(Some items or checks may not be performed on every visit)
- Replacement or cleaning of standard 1” filters
- Cleaning of condensate drains
- Inspection of evaporative coil and cleaning (if necessary and accessible)
- Cleaning of condenser coil
- Adjustment and inspection of blower
- Inspection and calibration of thermostat
- Inspection and tightening of all electrical connections
- Lubrication of motors and bearings
- Analysis of temperature difference across evaporative coil
- Measurement of volts/amps on motors
- Testing of all unit safety controls
- Analysis of refrigeration charge if necessary
- Adjustment and cleaning of furnace burner assembly
- Inspection of heat exchanger and limits
- Monitoring of flue draft
- Measurement and analysis of Carbon Monoxide emissions
- Cleaning of indoor mechanical room/closet and indoor unit
- Cleaning of area around outdoor A/C unit and cleaning of the unit
- Analysis of overall system condition, reliability, efficiency and comfort
Call (757) 938-6709 today for a free estimate.
Becoming a Fusion ESA (Energy Savings Agreement) customer is the smartest way to keep up to date with manufacturer warranties and extend the life of your heating and cooling equipment. You’ll maintain maximum energy efficiency, comfort and typically avoid costly repairs due to lack of system service!
The Benefits of Becoming a Fusion Heating & Air ESA Customer
- The most complete annual maintenance package
- 15% discount on your repair services
- Preferential customer service
- Emergency service
- Detailed system evaluation
- Prolonged equipment life
- Maximized equipment capacity
- Maximum equipment efficiency
- Lower electric bills
- Freedom to transfer agreement
Service You Can Trust
At Fusion Heating, Air Conditioning & Insulation, our Chesapeake HVAC technicians have more than 25 years of experience and offer the highest quality service in every job. Our annual maintenance agreements allow you to receive the preventative care you need to avoid major issues and keep your service costs low.
With maintenance, you can make sure that your system isn’t wearing down and wasting energy, thus costing you more money to run. Our maintenance pricing includes $90 for a one-time cleaning service and $170 for two cleaning services, but ignoring a problem could end up costing you thousands of dollars down the line.
Our technicians are friendly and respectful, which allows you to express any concerns or ask any questions that you may have during the maintenance inspection. This is the perfect time to let our technicians know of any signs of wear and tear that you may have noticed. We will examine the issue and offer repair advice to make sure you have a solution that lasts.
- $99 for one tune-up, $189 for two tune-ups, and $359 for four tune-ups
Ready for annual maintenance? Call (757) 938-6709 today.