Furnace Repair and Replacement Services
Restore Comfort To Your Home
Save BIG On Furnace Repair and Replacement This Winter
Free Estimates For Heating System Replacements
Furnace Repair and Replacement Services:
When cold weather hits, you need to have a working furnace. When these components don’t work, you need to find a team that is committed to providing you with the right fix.
Gas furnaces tend to be a bit larger and need access to the city’s main gas line as well as to have a flue installed to exhaust combustion gases. They do tend to cost less to run due to the price of natural gas being lower than that of electricity.
When to Call for Furnace Repairs
Below are a few of the common furnace service calls we get in regard to repairs:
- Insufficient Heat. This problem might be caused by something relatively minor, such as a clogged air filter. However, it could be something more serious such as a bad thermostat or a broken fan motor.
- Strange Noises.When your furnace cycles on, do you hear a squealing or rattling noise? These types of sounds shouldn’t be ignored—particularly rattling. While a rattling furnace can be a loose panel, another possibility is that your heat exchanger is cracked, which can be leaking carbon monoxide into the home.
- Air Filter Trouble.One of the most common reasons for furnace repair is actually something you can typically fix on your own. This is a clogged air filter. The air filter is there to protect the furnace system form dirt and dust getting into the various components. If it isn’t changed every 1–3 months, it can lead to a number of issues resulting from poor airflow.
24/7 Emergency Furnace Repair in Hampton Roads
Backed by more than a decade of experience, our team offers emergency, 24/7 service to ensure that you receive the care you need whenever you need it most. It is our goal to provide the best possible experience so you can have a working Furnace. We aim to educate our customers about the problems they may experience with their Furnace and how to tell when repairs or services are needed.
Why Hire a Pro for Furnace Repair:
The main benefit of hiring our team members for a Furnace repair job rather than attempting it on your own or trusting an amateur handyman is that you’ll avoid damaging your Furnace unit. Without the right professional tools and expertise provided by a trained technician, you might end up doing more harm than good.
When You Need to Replace your Furnace
If your system is suffering from frequent problems that require costly repairs, then it might make more economical sense to have it replaced rather than repaired.
It also might make more sense to invest in a Furnace replacement when your system is creeping up in years (they’re designed to last 15–20) and your next repair need is going to be pretty costly. We’re happy to work with you and help you determine what the best course of action might be for your particular system and needs. Reach out to us today!
Benefits of installing a new Furance system include:
- Savings on Gas Bill
- Improved indoor air quality
- Increased comfort
Why Hire Our Team For Replacement:
- Over 25 Years of Experience
- One-Year Satisfaction Guarantee
- Free One-Year Maintenance Agreement on Installations
- Registration of your new equipment (10 year parts)
Why Trust Fusion?
More Than 25 Years of Experience
The Best Possible Products
One-Year Satisfaction Guarantee
Fully Licensed and Trained Technicians
Schedule Your Appointment!
Our Skilled Team Also Serves Norfolk & Chesapeake
Every HVAC technician on our team is fully licensed and insured, and with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee on all services, we know that you will be happy you chose us to care for your heating and comfort needs. Our Hampton Roads Heating Repair Experts have the knowledge and ability to not only solve all comfort and energy efficiency problems, but also to explain the technology to you and your family so that you know exactly what system is in your home.
Call Us Anytime to Schedule Service, 24/7
Our company provides comprehensive heating service and repair in the communities of Virginia Beach, Portsmouth, Chesapeake, Norfolk, and Suffolk. We offer 24-hour service for your convenience and in case of an emergency, so don’t hesitate to call us any hour of the day or night. All equipment installed receives a free one-year maintenance agreement! When you feel stuck in a tough situation and you need heat repair or furnace repair, you can always count on us to get the job done right. Call (757) 938-6709 today.